Love, Life and Remedies

Sometimes, the most desirable relationship is the one you can't have...

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
February 5, 2009

My Meme

Posted by BoewatChat

"Providing some sensitive details to your friend because he asks you politely and you have the chance to reply that questions with questions? Then do this MeMe game :)"
Fellow blogger MIG, finally tag me on this game. Not so sure whether I keen to join or not ;) but finally I decided to enter, mostly because I have the chance to tag other 7 people :p.

Rules of the game:
1. Use Google Images to search for the answers of the questions below.
2. Choose a picture in the first page of search results, then post it as your answer.
3. After that, tag other 7 people.

Promise you I give only the truth, but mine will strict to the rule "replying only by picture". So it is still your homework to find out what my real answer is ;)
PS. Off course I will be generous at some queries by giving another hints (ssttt... only when I feel its appropriate :p )

Here are my answer:
1. The age of my next birthday


2. Places i like to travel to…

Hints: Remember, a city above the clouds?

Hints: The animals really says the place

3. A favorite place

Hints: Island packed with skyscrapers, laser show, our HQ office, my hangout place...

In fact, I also want to include this city, years back I was so often visiting (on a business trip):

4. Favorite foods




5. Favorite things






6. A favorite color

7. Where I was born

8. A city (cities) I’ve lived in…



9. Nicknames I have…
Hints: Synonym of kangmas in Sundanese :p

10. College Major…

11. Hobbies…
Did I understand this correctly? Mine is equal with 5 "Favorite thingies" :)

12. Bad Habit…

13. Name of my love
Soulmate (now married to a woman):


Current:


14. Wish lists…


OK.. That's my answer ;). Time to tag other 7 people... It goes to:
1. Ed (made it, as of 05Feb09)
2. Lucky
3. Dr Pr (made it, as of 08Feb09)
4. Nei
5. Yuda (made it, as of 09Feb09)
6. Zhou Yu (made it, as of 07Feb09)
7. DaysAndMinds (made it, as of 08Feb09)

Berani terima tantangan?...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Om boewatchat asli jogja?????? Ya ampun.....

lucky said...

kyknya para cong ini ga jauh2 dari yogya dan bandung ya....

Om gw udah di tag sama hidden closet, tp aku blm bikin (nunggu dicambuk dulu, pake lilin juga boleh) so it means you have to replace me with another blogger ;)

BoewatChat said...

@silentsection: dulu di jogja cuma numpang sekolang dan kuliah sajah... :)

@lucky: kalau belum di-posting kaya-nya masih sah di tag ulang :)... itu berarti kalau sampe nggak bikin juga... CHICKENNNN...
(lumayan.. udah dapet alesan biar nggak usah re-posting, ehh dapet kesempatan ngeledek pula..)

Anonymous said...

bukan 32 tah?

Reis's said...

@lucky... eh, gw aslinya bukan B-town ya!! huhh

BoewatChat said...

@MIG: you guess... :), tapi kata Google, that number is the telescope's diameter.

@Ed: iya kita semua tahu low bukan dari Bandung, tapi... :)

Apisindica said...

Om, gambar delman dombanya itu yang di arcamanik bukan sih? kok nampak kenal. hehehehehe. Orang bandung juga toh?

BoewatChat said...

@yuda: sanes kang.. tebih keneh pami ti arcamanik mah :)

Post a Comment